Senior Seasons Bus Trip to Raleigh
Bus Trip to Downtown Raleigh, NC
Travel via Crossroads Tour Bus on a historic tour of Raleigh; Lodging Fairfield Inn/Crab Tree Mall area; Includes complimentary hot breakfast, parking, and internet; Cost: $99/each, double occupancy
Register online by June 7.
*This will replace the day trip originally planned for June 25.
Tuesday, June 18
- Leave the CDC parking lot at 8 am.
- Tour of the Capitol 10:30 am.
- Tour of the Legislative Building 11:30 am.
- Meet with State Legislators, if available.
- Lunch in the Legislative Building Cafeteria, 12:15-1:15 pm. Entrées $4.95-5.15.
- NC Museum of History Tour, 1:30 p.m.
- Check into a hotel near Crabtree Valley Mall 4 pm (or earlier).
- Travel to a local restaurant 5:30 pm for dinner.
- If interested, Mall Shopping after dinner or back to the hotel.
Wednesday, June 19
- Breakfast at the Hotel and check out.
- NC Museum of Natural Sciences Tour from 9:30-11:30 am.
- Lunch at Clyde Cooper’s BBQ or another downtown restaurant.
- Tour of Governor’s Mansion at 1:45 pm.
- 3 pm Travel Home.