St. John’s Child Development Center
300 West Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
Welcome to St. John’s Child Development Center
St. John’s Child Development Center (CDC) is dedicated to providing quality childcare to all children. The CDC promotes the nurturing of children spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically, each and every day.
As a Five-Star licensed program, the CDC offers qualified staff members who provide developmentally appropriate activities in a kind, loving environment with individual and small group attention.
The mission of the Child Development Center of St. John’s Lutheran Church is to be Christ-centered in offering a quality child enrichment program.
Our Core Values
• We are a Christ-centered environment that develops faith in God among students, staff and the community
• We are a safe haven for children to be nurtured and develop their God given potential
• We are committed to building an age appropriate foundation for learning
• We nurture love of learning, foster curiosity, promote creativity and seek to maximize every child’s gifts and talents
• We are a family believing that all children are a gift from God
• We develop positive relationships with families by gaining trust through quality care
• We celebrate diversity and cultivate respect and compassion among students, staff and community
• We are good stewards of all that God has given us
Looking for more information? Check out our classrooms and curriculum.
For more information about St. John’s Child Development Center, contact Joanna Smith, Executive Director, at 704-636-6756.