We’re blessed to be in partnership with the following affiliate groups.
NovusWay Ministries offers Christian summer camps, retreats, and rentals for conferences and events in North Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
Lutheridge, the Lutheran church’s largest camp and conference center, located just outside of Asheville.
Lutherock is located in Newland, NC.
Lenoir-Rhyne University, the college of the NC Synod, and one of 38 Lutheran colleges in the country. LR is located in Hickory. LR.edu.
Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary
Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, located in Columbia SC, is one of 7 seminaries in the ELCA.
Lutheran Services Carolinas
LSC serves as the church’s hands and feet to some of most vulnerable among us
n Services Carolinas is a faith-based health and human services organization serving seniors in North Carolina and children and families in North and South Carolina.
With the help of our supporters, LSC serves North Carolina seniors at the following locations (and is the largest non-profit senior care provider in North Carolina):
- Trinity Oaks, Salisbury (skilled nursing care, assisted and independent living)
- Trinity at Home, Salisbury (home care)
- Trinity Living Center, Salisbury (adult day services)
LSC also serves in North and South Carolina by:
- shielding children from abuse and neglect through foster care
- placing children in loving adoptive homes
- providing welcome to refugees seeking sanctuary
- protecting communities through disaster preparedness
- enabling many men and women with varying life challenges or disabilities, including those with traumatic brain injury, to live as independently as possible with residential or supportive services
- providing housing and support for women in recovery from substance abuse
- collaborating to provide affordable housing to low-income seniors (Lutherhaus in Hickory, NC, Dallas High School Apartments in Dallas, NC)
- collaborating with four North Carolina PACE programs (in Hickory, Gastonia, Charlotte, and Greensboro) to provide comprehensive long-term services and support to Medicaid and Medicare enrollees
Trinity Oaks is a continuing care facility in Salisbury.
The St. John’s Benevolent Foundation provides resources for ministry throughout our community and around the world in the form of grants and scholarships.
Agapé Kure Beach
Agapé † Kure Beach Ministries offers camp ministries in Fuquay Varina, NC and Kure Beach, NC.