We have two meetings coming up in November!
- November 1, 10:30 am in the Faith Center. You may attend in-person or via zoom. The sole purpose of this first meeting is to consider the proposed changes to the Constitution and Amendments.
- November 8, 10:30 am in the Faith Center, which will be considered the Annual Congregational Meeting. You may attend in –person or via zoom. At this meeting, we will:
- Take a second vote on the Constitution and Amendments changes
- Vote on the proposed changes to the bylaws
- Vote to elect new members to the Congregation Council
- Hear reports from the Benevolent Foundation and results of our financial audit
Before these meetings of the congregation, we will provide two opportunities for discussion and questions. One option will be via zoom, and a second option will be a joint zoom and in-person by RSVP. Call the church office at 704-636-3431 or email Deborah Cross at Deborah@stjohns-salisbury.org to receive the link for the Zoom Meeting or the phone number to call in on a conference line. The two meeting times are:
Tuesday, October 13, 7:00 pm (zoom only)
Sunday, October 18, 3:00 pm. Zoom AND in-person in the Faith Center by RSVP