- Thursday | January 26, 2017
- 6:30 pm
- 200 W Innes St - Room 218
Dave Ramsey’s well-known class, Financial Peace University, will be offered at St. John’s Jan. 26– March 23.The classes will meet from 6:30 to 8:30 pm on Thursdays in Room 218, and childcare is available.
No matter where you are with your money, this nine-week class will teach you to create a budget, pay off debt, spend and save wisely, and more. Wayne and Jill Nelson will serve as facilitators.
Ruth Ann Diehl, St. John’s business manager, and Pastor Danielle and her husband, Michael, are graduates of this course. “My husband and I never realized that we were slaves to debt until we were 100 percent debt-free,” Ruth Ann notes.
“We fight about things in our marriage,” Danielle adds, “but never about finances. After taking the Financial Peace course, we have the same financial goals, and we know how to talk about and plan for our future.”
The cost to attend this class is $100 per family. Teens are also encouraged and welcome to attend with their families.
The cost of the course includes:
- Financial Peace University membership ($369 value)
- Online access to all nine lessons ($149.95 value)
- Member workbook ($29.95 value)
- Envelope system ($17.95 value)
- Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money ($21.95 value)
- Online resources ($149.95 value)
Want to check it out before you commit? Attend the preview class at 6:30 pm on Thursday, January 19, in Room 218. RSVP to attend Financial Peace University by emailing email@example.com or call the church office.