Posts Tagged ‘Kindergarten’

72 Years and Running: the St. John’s Kindergarten

By Angel Owens St. John’s Kindergarten opened in 1946. It is a half-day program that covers all of the concepts necessary to prepare children for the first grade. St. John’s member, Pat Epting, began her time at St. John’s Kindergarten in the fall of 1964, as a temporary replacement for Mrs. Florence Sifford and ended…

Read More