Fall Academy, a 4-week series, has been postponed to Tuesdays, Oct. 16-Nov. 16, with Pastor Rhodes’ Bible Study from 10-11:30 am, lunch from 11:30 am -12:30 pm, and a “master’s class” in the afternoon.
Cost is $10. A box lunch will be provided for those who purchase. You may also bring your lunch.
Morning Bible Study: 10-11:30 am
Pastor Rhodes Woolly will teach the bible study, entitled, “Questions for Jesus.” Session titles are listed below.
- What Do You Think about Marriage and Divorce? (Mark 10:2-16)
- What Must I Do to Be Saved? (Mark 10:17-31)
- How Boldly Can I Pray? (Mark 10:46-52)
- How Much Should I Give? (Mark 12:38-44)
Lunch 11:30am -12:30pm
Afternoon Class: 12:30 pm-2 pm
Catawba College leaders and professors will share on a variety of topics.
- Dr. David Nelson, President of Catawba College, speaking on the History and Mission of the College + News on promising developments for the future, including meaningful ways of engaging the community with the college.
- Dr. Scott Morton, Assistant Professor of Communications, “The History of Broadcast Radio in the United States”
- Amanda Grieshaber, Coordinator of Therapeutic Recreation, speaking on the benefits of her program, giving some demonstrations of techniques.
- Dr. Kenneth W. Clapp, Sr. Vice President and Chaplain, speaking on “Why We Need Church Related Colleges.”